Friday, September 13, 2013

Swag is back !!!! :D

Hi guys its me swagiswhtibreath !!! :D sorry ik i haven't been posting for a while already .. i was kinda busy in real :/ but now ill posting again :D okay so be sure to check my new weekly outfit in sunday :) btw.. im trying to draw some woozens in real and i already succeed :D ill be posting them soon ;) so if u want me to draw u just  send me a message in woozworld and another message at my mail including any picture of you in woozworld
my mail is : swagiswhtibreath@yahoo.com
and when i finish the drawing ill sent it back at your mail :)
but make sure that u include your woozworld full name because its needed :D
 okay so bye for now i guess ? XD

 *Your one and only lovely swaggy C: l 


---------- Working in a new sign off since i deleted mine with a mistake sorry DX---------------

No comments:

Post a Comment