Tuesday, January 22, 2013

How To Be A Faceless xD



 !!!hi guys :D
so alot of woozens were asking me how to have no face?
so i decided to explain in this blog! :D
its not either a hack or cheat its very simple
all what you have to do is :
1) go to shopz
2) open faces section
3) buy this face..







4)make the color of it just like ur skin color :D
then taadaa u have no face xD

hope it helped! :D
*swaggy ;)
  

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                   




4 comments:

  1. But i have i question what is the code for the skin??? and plus what face i got to buy??? Please answer me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I Need To Know The Code For ''Black'' Woozens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This didn't help at all.
    I thought this would show me how to do the
    google chrome way!

    ReplyDelete